Canada is one of the most preferred immigration destinations for Indians and other immigrants. The reasons for Canada immigration are straightforward and understandable. The combination of urban efficiency, laid-back rural lifestyle and brimming opportunities are all about the growing popularity of Canada. With our Canada Immigrations services, we can help you to achieve your dream of having an enhanced and classy lifestyle in Canada, you can also have immense professional growth in the Country. The life-work balance, education and quality healthcare will make your decision of moving to Canada the best one of your life.
Keeping all the aspects in mind, we can say that there has never been a better time than this to apply for the Canada PR.
This Canada immigration program section is created to help the wannabe immigrants like you to have prompt and trouble-free immigration to Canada.
We have a dedicated team of Canada Immigration Visa Consultants, and our team is comprised of immigration lawyers and ICCRC members, to fulfil all your visa needs.
Types of Services our Canada Immigration Consultancy Work Upon
With our Canada immigration Services, your immigration will be a hassle-free and easy process. We deal with all the types of visas and make sure that you become suitable for Canada immigration under at least one category.
Pick the best type of Visa for you:
- Skilled Worker Visa: Canada, Skilled worker visa, is for those who are educated and skilled and whose worm experience can help them to find professional opportunity in Canada to settle down in the country.
- Business Visa: The economically prosperous country Canada also has many opportunities for the business owners who want to expand their business overseas and are in search of new and exciting business opportunities. Canada permits eligible applicants to search for new business opportunities in Canada. We deal with all the Canada immigration requirements to get you the Business Visa if you want to go for short visits to Canada to experience the culture and explore various business opportunities in Canada.
- Student Visa: The world-class and quality education system in Canada is fascinating for many students who are willing to study abroad. The degrees and certificates gained from a Canadian college and university are renowned and accepted anywhere. Among the English-speaking countries, the course and the tuition fees of the Canadian colleges and universities are the lowest. With a student visa, the individuals are allowed to study in a Canadian college or university and the students are also entitled to go for part-time jobs. We provide end to end solution for your Canada immigration with a student visa. We try to match the right student with the right program and also help you to shortlist institutions to go after. The process of application and post-landing services are some of the other services that we offer to the student visa applicants.
- Family Visa: If you want to shift to Canada with your family, we can help you with that too. The family visa offers a range of opportunities to the permanent residents of Canada to sponsor their family members to the country. Along with helping you to find out the best possible family visa program, we make sure that your family visa application process become stress-free for you. We have years of experience to guide you through the entire immigration process of your family members to Canada. We keep you updated about the development in your Canada immigration visa process and help you to gain the visa in the shortest time possible.
- Temporary Work Visa: Many immigrants move to Canada every year temporarily. That is because of the opportunities and the growing economy of Canada which attract a lot of immigrant to the country. The liberal program allows immigrants to stay and work in the country for some specific time. The process consists of achieving the Labours market Impact Assessment for hiring foreign workers in the country. We being one of the leading Canada Immigration services in the county help you with the best resources and assistance to move to Canada with a temporary work Visa.
- Temporary Resident Visa: If you want to move to Canada for some specified period for leisure or another purpose, this is the appropriate type of visa for you. The permanent resident visa for the tourist visa will help you to move in the country freely for some specific period. There are certain rules and restrictions that you need to follow while travelling in the country. You also need to carry particular set of documents to ignore any legal intervention. Our Canada immigration services will furnish your travel documents and requirement so that you can travel without any hassle.
Canadian Citizenship is counted as one of the most coveted citizenship in the world. Our Canada Immigration services also help you to obtain citizenship of Canada through the permanent residence and other measures. Taken from helping you out with the documentation to the process, you will find us in every step beside you. We also make you aware of the procedures that you need to follow in the country to become eligible for the citizenship of Canada.
If you prefer a non-English speaking country, you mandatorily need to go for a language proficiency test to be eligible to apply for the Canada immigration visa. We keep you updated about the dates of the tests and also guide you to appear for the tests for Canada PR visa in a better manner so that you can achieve a better test result.
Documentation and Application:
Apart from helping you during the Canada immigration application to Canada we also make sure that you have all the required documents to apply for the visa and even the documents that you may need during the immigration and during your stay in Canada. We make sure that all the required documents are ready before avoiding any hassle.
There is multiple programs and ways to move to Canada. We make sure that we upgrade your knowledge with most of the visa programs which are suitable for you and also, we make sure that you are offered the easiest and the less expensive one.
Why People Immigration?
Get Express Entry Visa Easily
Immigration to Canada Progcess
Work in Canada
Study in Canada
What is Permanent Resident?
A Canadian permanent resident is a citizen of another country who has been granted permission to live in Canada as a permanent resident. Once a person has permanent resident status, they have the right to live and work anywhere in the country. Permanent residents receive a significant number of benefits in Canada, including: access to healthcare and social services, the right to live, work, and study anywhere in Canada, and protection under Canadian law. As well, after being a permanent resident for a certain amount of time, permanent residents are eligible to apply to become Canadian citizens! Notably, Canadian permanent residents do not have the right to vote in Canadian elections.
what is a Citizen?
Canadian citizens have many rights and privileges in Canada. Citizens have access to healthcare, social services, support under the law. A citizen can live, work, and study, anywhere in Canada, and has the right to vote in Canadian elections. As well, citizenship cannot be revoked or removed. All people born in Canada automatically qualify for Canadian citizenship. As well, foreign nationals can become naturalized Canadian citizens by going through the proper application process with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Can I work Anywhere in Canada?
Once a person has Canadian permanent resident status, they have the authorization to live and work anywhere in Canada. If a foreign national does not have Canadian permanent resident status, then they must have the proper authorization to work in Canada. Usually, this authorization comes in the form of a Canadian work permit.
How long does it take to immigrate to Canada?
The processing times for Canadian immigration programs vary widely from program to program. Under Canada’s new Express Entry system, some applications for permanent residence are processed in less than 6 months. Meanwhile, other programs may take two years or more to be processed. Once you have determined which program is best suited to your immigration needs, you may confirm the average processing times as indicated by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Which immigration program is best for me?
In order to determine which immigration program is best for you, we need to know some information about your personal profile! To find out more, please complete one of our free immigration assessments and we will contact you to discuss your eligibility. These are the four major categories of Canadian immigration: